HUMIC Strong L®
LIQUID HUMIC EXTRACTS ENRICHED BY AMINO ACIDS
HUMIC Strong L® is a natural liquid formulation used for soil amendment. It’s contain HUMIC and FULVIC acids with potassium totally dissolve in water derived from Leonardite.
HUMIC Strong L® Improves the physical, chemical and biological properties as increase plant growth and development. Makes the plant to develop a stronger root system and Increase nutrients availability, water retention, reduce the soil pH and increase ion exchange Capacity, aeration in soil and also improves plant tolerance to drought and salinity.
|HUMIC and FULVIC EXTRACTS||20.00%|
|ONION, POTATO, TOMATO||5-8|
HUMIC Strong L® is compatible with most foliar fertilizers and plant protection products except compounds with acidic reaction. Before tank mix, observe pesticide label direction and make jar a test for compatibility.
HUMIC Strong L® Do not keeps and stores it in inappropriate place. Its stability lasts for at least three years since manufacturing date.
Be kept at 45°C
Keep away from children.
Do not expose to direct sunlight.
Avoid contact with human and animal food stuff.
Close the bag after use.
- Stimulates plant growth by an increased biomass production
- Increases yield and improve quality of plants
- Activates plant enzymes
- Improves the soil structure and the water holding capacity
- Increases and stimulates beneficial soil microorganisms Enhances the soil cation exchange capacity (CEC)
- Increases the effectiveness of fertilizers and reduces nutrient especially nitrate leaching
- Promotes root development
- Increases the permeability of cell membranes in the roots and increases nutrient uptake
- Acts as a natural chelator for microelements in alkaline soils and increases their availability for plants
- Decreases stress by drought and stress by the application of plant treatments
- Increases the germination of seeds and enhances development of radicles
- Reduces the residues of herbicides and toxic substances in the soils
- Delays the decomposition of ultraviolet unstable agents