HUMIC Strong S®W.S.G 80
Highly soluble of POTASSIUM HUMATE
Humic and Fulvic acids and potassium
HUMIC Strong S® is a potassium humate derived from the plant active portions of leonardite ore in granule powder. It suitable for plant growth stimulant and soil conditioner especially for exhausted soil in agricultural and horticultural Plants. As a product from nature, meets all the requirements of sustainable agriculture and offers farmers a natural way to improve plant health and productivity.
HUMIC Strong S® can increase the cation exchange capacity to retain water and nutrients, importantly to magnify the root ability and take up nutrients. In heavy and compact soil, work with fungi to create a crumb structure for better water oxygen and nutrients intake and improve root penetration. Buffer the pH and convert the elements and nutrients into absorbable form under alkaline soils furthermore bonded and immobilized the toxins elements.
|TOTAL POTASSIUM HUMATE||85.00|
|POTASSIUM AS K2O||10.00|
Use as base fertilizer 5-10Kgs per crop season.
Use 1-2 Kg/Ha by foliar
100-200 gr in stock solution
HUMIC Strong S® is compatible with most foliar fertilizers and plant protection products. Before tank mix, observe pesticide label direction and make jar a test for compatibility.
Be kept at below 40°C
Keep away from children.
Do not expose to direct sunlight.
Avoid contact with human and animal food stuff.
Close the bag after use.
- Stimulates plant growth by an increased biomass production
- Increases yield and improve quality of plants
- Activates plant enzymes
- Improves the soil structure and the water holding capacity
- Increases and stimulates beneficial soil microorganisms Enhances the soil cation exchange capacity (CEC)
- Increases the effectiveness of fertilizers and reduces nutrient especially nitrate leaching
- Promotes root development
- Increases the permeability of cell membranes in the roots and increases nutrient uptake
- Acts as a natural chelator for microelements in alkaline soils and increases their availability for plants
- Decreases stress by drought and stress by the application of plant treatments
- Increases the germination of seeds and enhances development of radicles
- Reduces the residues of herbicides and toxic substances in the soils
- Delays the decomposition of ultraviolet unstable agents