ROBOHUM H.R®W.S.G 80
Highly soluble of POTASSIUM HUMATE
Humic and Fulvic acids and potassium
ROBOHUM® H.F obtained from top quality Leonardite in crystalline granule powder. Suitable for plant growth stimulant and soil conditioner, especially for exhausted soils in agricultural and horticultural crops. It increase the cation exchange capacity to retain water and nutrients, importantly to magnify the root ability and take up nutrients enhance performance of fertilizers. In heavy and compact soils, it can work with fungi to create a crumb structure for better water, oxygen and nutrients intake and root penetration. The product can be used in diluted irrigation water or applied directly at the moments of planting, irrigation or transplant as following.
ROBOHUM® H.F can be used in all agricultural application including soil, irrigation, green house, hydroponic, seed treatment, gardens, lawns, clones and cuttings, compost tea activation and more. It can be used in diluted irrigation water or applied directly at the moments of transplant as following methods.
|TOTAL POTASSIUM HUMATE||80.00|
|POTASSIUM AS K2O||10.00|
Soil Application: Use as base fertilizer 4-10 Kgs per crop season, one application after planting, more treat closely related to severity of soil characteristics and condition. Use from early growth, 30-50 gr per tree in each usage up to 200 grams per tree increased in season. More repeated recommended to use according to growth until fruit maturity.
Hydro Culture: 100-200gr in stock solution. Don’t use by product with acidity reaction.
ROBOHUM H.R® is compatible with most foliar fertilizers and plant protection products. Before tank mix, observe pesticide label direction and make jar a test for compatibility.
Be kept at below 40°C
Keep away from children.
Do not expose to direct sunlight.
Avoid contact with human and animal food stuff.
Close the bag after use.
- Stimulates plant growth by an increased biomass production
- Increases yield and improve quality of plants
- Activates plant enzymes
- Improves the soil structure and the water holding capacity
- Increases and stimulates beneficial soil microorganisms Enhances the soil cation exchange capacity (CEC)
- Increases the effectiveness of fertilizers and reduces nutrient especially nitrate leaching
- Promotes root development
- Increases the permeability of cell membranes in the roots and increases nutrient uptake
- Acts as a natural chelator for microelements in alkaline soils and increases their availability for plants
- Decreases stress by drought and stress by the application of plant treatments
- Increases the germination of seeds and enhances development of radicles
- Reduces the residues of herbicides and toxic substances in the soils
- Delays the decomposition of ultraviolet unstable agents